Bethesda Cares welcomes financial contributions. We have a low overhead, as our office space and utilities are donated, so donations are applied directly to programs and services to help those most in need.
Financial contributions can be mailed to:
Bethesda Cares, Inc.
7728 Woodmont Avenue,
Bethesda, MD 20814
- Donate directly from your financial institution with a stock transfer or from your IRA account
- Donate through Estate Planning
- Donate through your congregation's special collections for Bethesda Cares
- Donate through membership in the Bethesda Cares' Breakfast Roundtable program
Other Fundraising Programs
Spare Change Collection Meters
Drop your spare change in one of the bright red meters around town and help Bethesda Cares serve our community. Change donated to Bethesda Cares will be used to prevent homelessness and to provide professional services to people on the street to address their problems and move them towards stability.
- Veteran’s Park, at the corner of Woodmont & Norfolk Avenues
- Intersection of Wisconsin Avenue & Elm Streets